Sunday, September 20, 2009

EMMY FASHION REPORT

Tonight I was lucky enough to watch the Emmy's and of course I love watching the pre-show to see the dresses that the stars are wearing!

In my opinion there were numerous stunning outfits and a few looks that I didn't particularly love.

First of all, I think that Olivia Wilde has picked some great outfits in the past and I loved the dress she picked for the awards tonight.

61st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards - Arrivals

This dress fits her perfectly and I think it was a good risk for her to take. It's different yet so elegant.

Although the stars of Gossip Girl normally wear the most fashionable clothes on their television series Gossip Girl on the CW, I did not like either of the dresses worn by Blake Lively and Leighton Meester. I thought Lively's dress was gorgeous, yet I was too distracted by her retro hairstyle. Meester's dress did not complement her complexion, and it did not show off her physique. It appeared to be a few sizes too big.





January Jones is one of the leading ladies of the hit series Mad Men, and she looked absolutely stunning all night. It was definitely a risk for Jones to take but she looked amazing in the gown and I loved the overall look.

No comments:

Followers